HELP US TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THREE COUNTIES DOG RESCUE
We had the opportunity to visit Three Counties Dog Rescue in Bourne late last year and now that lockdown restrictions are easing we’re delighted to relaunch our fundraising support for them.
For a donation of £25 (for up to three dogs) you get a full dog portrait session with your favourite image in a beautiful desk frame. Dogs from these sessions will also feature in an e-book with our favourite picture of them and a snippet of their story.
The whole of your donation* goes to the charity, representing considerable saving against our normal charges.
Sessions are being held at a choice of two fabulous wooded locations, one near Woodhall Spa and one near Bourne (weekdays only), or our new home studio in Timberland, and are strictly by pre-booked appointment.
There will, of course, be the opportunity to purchase additional images from our main price list, with some fabulous special offers available.
To register your interest simply complete and submit the form below and we will be in touch with you in a day or two to explain full details and to get you booked in and explain how you can make your donation:
* the whole of your donation will go to Three Counties Dog Rescue less any admin fees charged by the online fundraising platform we use.
Terms & Conditions
- Sessions are for up to three dogs for a donation of £25, and include one 7 x 5 inch framed image. We are happy to discuss sessions for a larger number of dogs.
- Dogs must be from and owned by the same household.
- Only one entry is allowed per household and you cannot enter for someone else.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- Sessions are held at a choice of two wooded locations, one near Woodhall Spa, one near Bourne, or our newly opened studio in Timberland (for sessions from the beginning of June).
- A separate viewing will be held after your session where you choose your favourite image and any others you might wish to purchase.
- You must attend your viewing appointment to select your image(s). We cannot choose for you.
- In booking one of these sessions you are consenting to Nigel Ord-Smith Photography using images of your dog(s) in their marketing and other material and featuring an image or images of your dog(s) in the planned e-book. A downloadable copy will be available for those taking part after all sessions have been completed.
- By registering your interest you are consenting to Nigel Ord-Smith Photography contacting you via phone and email for the specific purposes of this offer. We will not add your details to our mailing list without permission and we will not share them with any third parties.