DOGATHON – FUNDRAISING FOR EAST MIDLANDS DOG RESCUE AND LEICESTER ANIMAL AID
NB This offer is for new dogs, that we haven’t photographed before.
In recent years we have run an annual fundraising offer supporting either Leicester Animal Aid (LAA) or East Midlands Dog Rescue (EMDR). This year we’re supporting both! You simply decide who you would like your donation to support
To take part, simply register below for a dog portrait session for your dog(s) (up to 3 maximum) and rather than our normal session fee of £75 we’ll offer you the session in exchange for a donation of £25 for a session for 1 dog, £30 for a session for 2 dogs, or £35 for a session for 3 dogs.
In return for your donation you get a dog portrait session at our studio, The Coach House, and your favourite image in a small desk frame. A considerable saving on our normal charge of £150 for the session and desk frame.
To register your interest simply complete and submit the form at the bottom of the page and we’ll be in touch with you in the next few days to get you booked in and explain how you can make your donation.
Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions before submitting. Submission of your form implies that you have read and agreed to them.
Terms and conditions
- Sessions are held at our studio, The Coach House, just outside Market Harborough, and available in April and May 2019
- Session are held on Tuesday through to Saturday mornings, subject to availability. Saturday morning availability is limited
- We charge a booking fee of £30 for Saturday sessions to avoid last minute cancellations and no shows. Bookings fees paid are fully refundable at your viewing and ordering appointment.
- Sessions are for 1 to 3 dogs only
- Only one session is allowed per household
- Sessions booked under this offer cannot be transferred
- When we contact you your session will be provisionally booked and only confirmed once your donation has been paid. We will advise how you can make your donation when we make your provisional booking
- Provisional bookings will be held for no longer than 48 hours. If you have not made your donation in that time we will assume that you do not wish to proceed and will make the date and time available for others to book
- Once paid, your donation will go directly to your selected charity with the fundraising mechanism used e.g. a Justgiving page. Should you not be able to proceed with your appointment we will not be able to refund the donation.
- At the end of your session you will be booked into the studio diary for a viewing and ordering appointment, usually a week or two later. You must attend the viewing appointment to choose your desk frame image that is included, we do not choose the image for you
- There is no obligation to make any additional purchases although the value of your desk frame (£75) can be used to upgrade to any of our wall art, albums or collections, or towards any of the special offers available for this promotion only
- Should you have to reschedule your booked appointment for any reason, we will endeavour to find you an alternative date provided that at least 72 hours notice is given. Due to the expected interest in this offer we cannot guarantee that a new session date will be available
- After the session, usually before you return for your viewing and ordering appointment, we will post a taster image on our Facebook page.