DOG PORTRAIT SESSIONS AT THE COACH HOUSE
Sessions fees are £75 and ‘paw’trait sessions are held at our studio, The Coach House, just outside Market Harborough. Sessions start inside the studio before we take advantage of the lovely surroundings for some action and more natural images outside to give you a good variety to choose from.
At the end of the session we will book an appointment for you to return and view the images and order.
Fully finished images are available as desk frames from £75 or wall art from £295. We can advise you and help you to select from a range of bespoke frames and contemporary finishings including gallery blocks, box frames, and ultra contemporary metal wall frames with a fabulous high gloss finish. Collections of images can also be put together in albums and boxed sets of prints.
Please contact us to make a booking or if you have any queries.
LOCATION DOG PORTRAIT SESSIONS – “A WALK WITH …”
In early 2017 we introduced a premium location service, “A walk with … “. This is available for location sessions within a 15 mile (ish!) radius of The Coach House, on a limited number of midweek mornings each month, and will last approximately 2 to 3 hours, and includes an album of a selection of images.
At the end of the session we’ll make an appointment for you to visit The Coach House to view and select the images for your album.
Please contact us for further details.
Stuck for that elusive gift for your dog owning friend or family member? One of our gift vouchers might be just the job. Available from only £35 and include a dog portrait session at The Coach House and their favourite image in a desk frame size of your choice. Contact us for details.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If your session has been booked as a result of a gift voucher having been bought, or a voucher you have received from one of our partner businesses, the following terms and conditions are applicable:-
- unless otherwise stated, your voucher is valid for a dog portrait session at our studio, The Coach House, at Marston Trussell, near Market Harborough
- if stated on the voucher, the session must be held by the date, or within the timescale, shown
- at the end of the session we will book an appointment for you to return to The Coach House to view and order your images. This is usually within a week or two of your session
- if your voucher included one of our gift frames the value of that frame can be used to upgrade to any of our wall frames, collections or albums, although there is no obligation to do so
- vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to pay for images from any previous session
- only one voucher can be used per session