Our ‘200 in 2’ challenge has now become “Dog Days of Summer”
… supporting East Midlands Dog Rescue…
***** WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED AND NOT TAKING ANY MORE REGISTRATIONS. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED AND WE HAVEN’T YET BOOKED YOU IN WE ARE STILL TRYING TO GET HOLD OF YOU BUT AVAILABILITY IS VERY LIMITED *****
In April and may we completed our 200 in 2 challenge with a bit of slippage into early June, and photographed over 70 dogs and have so far raised over £1300 for EMDR.
We want to raise more and are extending our offer into the Dog Days of Summer for some extra sessions in July and August for dogs that we haven’t photographed before, and this time this is open to any breed.
For a donation of only £15 you’ll get a dog portrait session (normally £75) at The Coach House and your favourite image in a 7 inch desk frame (normally £75). If there are two dogs the same offer is available, but we’re asking for a donation of £25, or £30 for three dogs.
Please note the following terms and conditions (aka ‘the boring, but essential, small print’):
- – sessions will be held at our studio, The Coach House, just outside Market Harborough. Directions and an information sheet will be emailed once a booking has been confirmed
- – sessions will last approx 30 to 45 minutes and a variety of images will be taken inside and, weather permitting, outside the studio
- – at the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to come back and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you
- – at your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
- – in booking you agree that Nigel Ord-Smith Phodography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
- – the offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
- – the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers
- – your booking fee must be paid at the time of booking to secure your session
- – once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
- – your donation will be not be refunded if you cancel with less than 72 hours notice
- – booking fees will be donated in their entirety to East Midlands Dog Rescue, subject to the point regarding cancellations and refunds above